Friday, March 9, 2012

The Trusting Mind


What could be better than love?
Nothing!
Well guess what?
There's nothing but love!
And it's my job to recognize that!
That's what my little friends here
are teaching me.
They are totally vulnerable,
live in the moment, 
and are totally free!


more from Hsin Hsin Ming by Seng-T'san:

" One thing, all things,
move among and intermingle without distinction.
To live in this realization
is to be without anxiety about non-perfection.
To live in this faith is the road to non-duality,
because the non-dual is one with the trusting mind.
Words!
The Way is beyond language,
for in it there is
no yesterday
no tomorrow
no today."


  Certainly Seng-T'san must have been 
observing baby squirrels!




3 comments:

  1. So lovely :) Julie. I love that you come from that wonderful space of Love. Wonderful reminder this is... Love, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine! I am so blessed to have these three little teachers living with me! It's like what Byron Katie says: "What we have is not only what we need, it's also what we want!" Don't you just love that?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes I love it :) and sometimes not :) But I get what you're saying! Getting to the place where we can be open to what is and embrace it all knowing that it's all a door into Love... LoveLove - C

      Delete