Monday, September 5, 2016

Eternal Love of Muffinheart

Muffin, Captain of my Heart


One of the hardest things to do is say goodbye to your favorite little coffee buddy.   My sweet boy Muffinheart died in my arms last Tuesday.   I held him and kissed him as he took his last breath.  And I saw clearly that he left his little furry body, but he did not ever really "leave" me.  Since that sad day, my bodhi-squirrel has been communicating many words of wisdom to me.   

Muffin pointed out that in our lives we have many, many relationships...  with men, women, animals, the trees and plants, our work, our passions, etc.  He showed me that when any of these relationships end, 
we experience a kind of death.   But regardless of what ends, "we" are still very present and intact.  
   Everything we can see outside of us comes and goes. 
Muffin explained that who/what we are NEVER comes and goes.  It is ALWAYS here.   
And then he asked me, 
"Do you know what "that" is?  What is it that you are?"
And he answered his own question:
You are LOVE.  We squirrels call it
"Squirreluminosity".

He continued... "Humans have words for everything which makes it harder for them to accept change.  We squirrels just go from one situation to another, but we never label anything.   For example when you shed tears because I am not sitting with you in the morning time, you label your feelings.  You say you are "sad" or that you are experiencing "grief".  We squirrels don't use such words. 
In fact, we squirrels call everything by the same name. 
We would say what you are feeling is LOVE. 

We are, squirrels and humans alike, part of the ONE SQUIRRELUMINOSITY.  In your words, you would say it is the great Space of Love that pervades absolutely everything.  When our dear teacher Ramana Maharshi was dying, his students said to him, 
"Master, please don't leave us". 
And he replied, "But where would I go?"
You see, there is nowhere to go to... because all is the "space of love". 

The best advice I can give you is to stop describing everything with words and just allow your feelings to come and go.  Just let yourself feel them.  After a beloved one's death, the feelings you have may be very intense, but they will not "kill" you.  I promise.  Actually, if you just embrace what you are feeling you will dissolve into pure love.   And you will experience a most exquisite nectar... the taste of bliss.  And what could be better than that? 



14 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this. TheAs I've tried before I promise this time I will try harder. The feelings just hurt so much that's when my tears become endless. I love you so much and I will always remember your Wisdom, especially during trying times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear heart.... don't try harder. When the feelings and tears come, just allow them. Don't listen to the thoughts. Just allow the feelings and let them have their way with you. These are the most cleansing of tears.... and the heart breaks open to the LOVE that can never be lost.... ever. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! My tears and the Heartfelt feelings is because of the LOVE for them. So would I be correct to say that if I don't think much into it .. but simply allow my tears without thought of words, would it Comfort them as well? Please know I never EVER regret any of my Tears as I will always cry for them, this I am sure.. but if this is true, it will comfort me knowing it is comforting them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, they don't need to be comforted... they are in the Bliss of the One Heart! In the letting go of thoughts and words, there is only LOVE and in that experience, you are one with them! Not two. ONE LOVE. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes I can Live with that! I can definitely live with that as it makes so much sense now. Only one left.. during the passing of our Admiral and Captain.. I haven't been on Facebook and did not know.. part of my sadness is because of not being there for their farewell ceremonies. How do I ever let go of feeling this guilt? Would you say I apply the same to these feelings as well? I know they are already in place as you say and always have been and always will, so sadly I'd have to say there's nothing I can do about it.. accept feel it and let it be. Is there any other way to deal with guilt?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ..reading again... it seems if we are One Heart.. then they already know my Heart'sintent. So being such a loving juicy happy Squirrels they would understand what happened..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, they know. They ARE your heart. And... you ARE their heart. One Heart One Love To 'know' is to 'love' and vice versa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just now saw your other post about "guilt". Guilt is totally not real. It is a belief that you could have done something that you didn't do OR you could have known about something that you didn't know about. Both are impossible. You are not in control of the Universe. If the Universe wants you to know something or wants you to do something, you will. But it's not up to you! YOU are NOT the doer. ONLY LOVE is the doer. There really is no such thing as guilt.. it is a negative feeling we create in our imagination that has no reality whatsoever. Everything is simply LOVE playing out. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful video: "Dying into Love - The Work of Byron Katie"
    Here's the url: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARwJIAsADzw

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your words are deeply felt in my Mind and Heart. I've been struggling with religion for some time now as well, maybe this is the beginning of my falling away from old patterns and identities.Sincere thanks to you for these words. Also..I erred above.. I meant to say I know they are already in Bliss.." not place. I appreciate your time for always being there for me. I will check out the Byron Katie link this evening Love you always.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All religion is just one way that compassionate humans try to help others feel the LOVE that they are. There are better ways to self-realization and most often, religion falls short. Religion is not necessary for people who have awakened to who they are. Really and truly there is nothing you need. You are completely and fully LOVE incarnate. There is really nothing else needed. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Today is been a very enlightening day. You can best be sure your words will be resonating in my Heart & Mind for all time, they make perfect sense to me and really feels right in my Heart. I feel our one Universal Great Spirit of all Creation all around me all the time. I feel it from all Animals, Trees, beauty of Nature, all the Elements.. and I do feel it mostly from MYSELF. When I connect with Nature and Animals.. there's honestly nowhere else I'd rather be nor possess any other thing or feeling.. then just be.. in that moment. It's like time almost stand still as if in the presence of God. And I am in the presence of God.. it's LOVE and it's surrounds my every being, in and out and all around me. Words could never suffice how grateful I am to you today..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wonderful! Yes! That is exactly right! I am so happy for you and with you! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete